WINTER SPORTS CALL-OUTS
If you are interested in participating in Northern Lebanon High School or Middle School Athletics, please go to the following site and fill-out the Google Form: https://forms.gle/WNAyBzKf1njwY7647 Winter sports practices/try-outs begin November 20, 2020 for High School sports. Physicals for High School winter sports are due to the Athletic Training Office by Monday, November 16, 2020.
Physicals are available at Well-Span Urgent Care, 9 Nathan Lane, Annville for $15.00, NO Appointment Necessary. More information is available at WellSpan.org/SportsPhysicals or (888) 520-5060
Spectator Attendance 2020-21 Fall Athletic Season
UPDATED: 08 OCTOBER 2020
Please read this message in its entirety:
We are pleased by the recent changes that allow School Districts to have spectators at sporting events. While we look forward to seeing parents, family members, and fans at our events, we are required to follow the Governor’s order about masks and social distancing.
Everyone attending the sporting event, including coaches, officials, athletes on the sidelines, staff, and spectators, age 2 and older must wear face coverings (masks or face shields), unless they are outdoors and can consistently maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
Attendance at any event is subject to appropriate behavior and adherence to our health and safety plans. In order to avoid any issues or confrontations related to this issue, we ask that you please adhere to these guidelines in order to protect the health and safety of all participants. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
The Lebanon-Lancaster League has outlined considerations for spectators that we would like to share with our families (see below). It is important to understand that other school districts may have other rules in place. Please be sure you understand the rules at other school district’s events should you choose to be a spectator at an away event when permitted. Each school district should have information at the event or on their website.
Athletic Event Spectator Procedures/Considerations
- Indoor Events: Volleyball-The home team will receive 3 vouchers/tickets per player/coach for volleyball matches. The away team will receive 2 vouchers/tickets per player/coach. There will be designated seating areas for the home and visiting spectators. Spectators must wear a face covering at all times in doors and maintain social distancing protocols. Both teams will be permitted in the gymnasium but will remain socially distanced. Games will be livestreamed on YouTube channel NL WVIK.
- Outdoor events: Boys/Girls Soccer, Field Hockey, Boys/Girls Cross Country, Girls Tennis-Spectators are permitted but must wear a face when not socially distanced. Spectators must remain behind fences, where applicable and behind painted lines.
- Outdoor events: Football- Spectators are permitted but must wear a face covering when not socially distanced. Each football player/coach will receive 4 vouchers/tickets, Band members and Cheerleaders will receive 2 vouchers/tickets per games. Visiting teams will receive 150 voucher/tickets. Home spectators will enter at the main stadium entrance and visiting spectators will enter at the auxiliary gate. Entrance into the stadium will be by voucher ticket only. Games will be livestreamed on YouTube channel NL WVIK
- Attendance at any event is subject to appropriate behavior and adherence to our health and safety plans. Anyone who refuses to adhere to our guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Concession stands will NOT be open.
- There will be NO charge to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: Other school districts may have other rules in place. Please be sure you understand the rules at other school district’s events should you choose to be a spectator at an away event when permitted.
These procedures are subject to change as updated guidance from the State becomes available.
With Viking Pride,
ALL PIAA CIPPE (Physical Forms) MUST BE DATED JUNE 1, 2020 OR LATER.
When COMPLETED, please return to Jeremy Stevens, MS, LAT, ATC.
November 20, 2020 = Winter Sports
March 8, 2021 = Spring Sports
Athletes - Please read the Code of Conduct, complete the Code of Conduct agreement and either complete PIAA physical packet available in the HS OR MS office or Section 7 (for athletes who are entering their second or third sports season for NL this school year). Athletes who were injured and seen by a doctor during their previous sports season should get a Section 8 form from Mr. Stevens or the Secondary office.
NORTHERN LEBANON VIKING ATHLETICS