Welcome to the Northern Lebanon Archive site. The Applied Journalism-Yearbook course is the ultimate hands-on experience for combining photographic, journalistic, and graphic design skills in the classroom. Students will be working with industry level technology as we attempt to capture the essence of the year here at Northern Lebanon High School. Students will be working diligently from the first day of school to the last to record important and memorable moments for you to look back on for years to come. Check back to this webpage for important reminders and information related to past and future yearbooks and news.
- Color Image 300ppi 2.5" x 3.5"
- Formal head and shoulder pose (no hands/arms please)
- Formal attire only (no graphics, sweats, T-Shirts)
- Studio background preferred (not black or white)
- Email images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbook staff reserves the right to reject an image based on quality, content, or background in order to preserve the visual appearance of the book
Yearbooks from previous years are available, please email for availability and cost
Senior Pictures for the 2015-2016 yearbook are due Dec 23rd, 2015. All images submitted must be a color Digital Image. No hard copies will be accepted.
Images must also adhere to the following criteria:
- Resolution - 300ppi or higher
- Crop size 2.5" x 3.5" is large enough
- Head & Shoulder formal pose
- Indoor studio image preferred (no white or black backgrounds)
- No hands or graphics please
- Formal attire
- Guys - shirt and tie required (jacket optional)
- Girls - blouse, dress shirt, dress, or drape preferred
- Sweat or T-shirts are NOT allowed
Images can be sent in on cd, flash drive (to be returned), or emailed to email@example.com and can be sent in anytime up to the deadline.
If there are any concerns, questions, or difficulties meeting the above requirements please email me far enough in advance so it can be addressed properly. Attached is a link to a PDF document to allow you to print the senior picture requirements if you would like to bring them with you to your photographer.
Finding a Photographer
There are many photographers in Lebanon County and surrounding area. You do not need to go to a specific photographer, however, the image submitted for the senior portrait section must meet the requirements to be used. Head and shoulder studio image with neutral background (no hands) is the expected submission for senior images. The submitted image must be an electronic file that can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or brought in on cd or flash drive. Select a photographer that will meet your specific needs and cost expectations. If you are having trouble finding a photographer or would like an inexpensive alternative to the local studios, please contact me at the above email address and we can work something out that will suite your needs.
Some studios in the area include:
- Light Studios
- Howard Studios
- Outback Photography
- Grey's Mountain Studio