New Student Registration
We now have ONLINE registration! Please note all registrations are by appointment only.
Please visit: https://cas.norleb.k12.pa.us/cas_NorthernLebanonPA/login
You will be directed to schedule an appointment with the Registrar to complete the registration. The meeting will be held at the Business Office at 345 School Drive, Fredericksburg. Access will be at door #1 (the front of the building).
Important Information -
- Proof of child’s age: (Children eligible for kindergarten must be 5 years old before September 1) Any of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate, baptismal certificate; copy of record of baptism-notarized or certified and showing the date of birth; notarized statement from the parents or a relative indicating the date of birth; a valid passport; a prior school record indicating the date of birth.
- Record of Immunizations - required by law: Immunization record, a written statement from the former school district or from a medical office that the required immunizations have been administered, or verbal assurances from the former school district or medical office that the required immunizations have been completed, with records to follow.
- Proof of Residency: Acceptable documentation preferred is a copy of the lease, deed, or settlement agreement and valid driver’s license with the same address. However, if you do not have a copy of the above mentioned items the Northern Lebanon School District will accept a property tax bill, vehicle registration, DOT identification card, or military housing letter.
- State or Federally Issued Photo Identification of the parent or legal guardian registering the student.
*Parents or guardians who reside with a relative or friend in the Northern Lebanon School District must have the resident accompany them to the appointment with a copy of their proof of residence and valid ID to complete a Residency Affidavit.
*Additional Items - not required but greatly appreciated:
- Name, Address, and Phone Number of the school your child previously attended, if any. Bring along most recent report card/grade transcript.
- IEP/Special Education documentation: If your child has an IEP or any special education requirements, please bring that documentation with you.
- Court Documentation – If appropriate, Agency Letter of Placement, Court Orders and Divorce Documentation
Documentation for Free/Reduced Lunches
- English Application Instructions
- Spanish Application Instructions
- English Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- Spanish Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- English Household Letter
- Spanish Household Letter