New Student Registration
To begin the registration process, please visit: https://cas.norleb.k12.pa.us/cas_NorthernLebanonPA/login
Important Information -
*Only Parents or court appointed guardians living within the Northern Lebanon School District may enroll a student.
*The following required documents must be submitted in the Registration Gateway before a student can be enrolled:
- Proof of child’s age: (Children eligible for kindergarten must be 5 years old before September 1) Any of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate, baptismal certificate; copy of record of baptism-notarized or certified and showing the date of birth; notarized statement from the parents or a relative indicating the date of birth; a valid passport; a prior school record indicating the date of birth.
- Record of Immunizations - required by law: Immunization record, a written statement from the former school district or from a medical office that the required immunizations have been administered, or verbal assurances from the former school district or medical office that the required immunizations have been completed, with records to follow.
- Proof of Residency: Acceptable documentation preferred is a copy of the lease, deed, current utility bill, or settlement agreement and valid driver’s license with the same address. However, if you do not have a copy of the above mentioned items the Northern Lebanon School District will accept a property tax bill, vehicle registration, DOT identification card, or military housing letter.
- State or Federally Issued Photo Identification of the parent or legal guardian registering the student.
Documentation for Free/Reduced Lunches
- English Application Instructions
- Spanish Application Instructions
- English Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- Spanish Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- English Household Letter
- Spanish Household Letter