New Student Registration
Currently all new registrations, change of parent or guardian, and change of address requests are conducted at the Business Office via email to Mrs. Kim McFeaters at email@example.com. Please Note: Only Parents or court appointed guardians living within the Northern Lebanon School District may enroll a student. We are currently not accepting in-person registrations. All information should be completed via email. Thank you!
- Northern Lebanon School District Information Form
- Health History Form
- Home Language Survey
- Release of Information
- Parental Registration Statement (formerly PA Act 26 Affidavit)
Required Documentation – your student will not be registered to start school until the following documentation is received:
- Proof of child’s age: (Children eligible for kindergarten must be 5 years old before September 1) Any of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate, baptismal certificate; copy of record of baptism-notarized or certified and showing the date of birth; notarized statement from the parents or a relative indicating the date of birth; a valid passport; a prior school record indicating the date of birth.
- Record of Immunizations - required by law: Immunization record, a written statement from the former school district or from a medical office that the required immunizations have been administered, or verbal assurances from the former school district or medical office that the required immunizations have been completed, with records to follow.
- Proof of Residency: Acceptable documentation preferred is a copy of the lease, deed, or settlement agreement and valid driver’s license with the same address. However if you do not have a copy of the above mentioned items the NLSD will accept a property tax bill, vehicle registration, DOT identification card, or military housing letter.
Parents or guardians who reside with a friend or relative in the Northern Lebanon School District must have the resident accompany them to the appointment with a copy of their proof of residency and valid ID to complete a Residency Affidavit.
State or Federally Issued Photo Identification of the parent or legal guardian registering the student.
Additional Items - not required but greatly appreciated:
- Name, Address, and Phone Number of the school your child previously attended, if any. Bring along most recent report card/grade transcript.
- IEP/Special Education documentation: If your child has an IEP or any special education requirements, please bring that documentation with you.
- Court Documentation – If appropriate, Agency Letter of Placement, Court Orders and Divorce Documentation
Documentation for Free/Reduced Lunches
- English Application Instructions
- Spanish Application Instructions
- English Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- Spanish Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- English Household Letter
- Spanish Household Letter