Welcome Northern Lebanon Parents, Students, & Community Members!
Northern Lebanon School District is proud to offer an online, engaging, and flexible learning environment. Our program is available for both full-time students in grades K-12 and part-time students in grades 6 -12.
- Students are offered a personalized digital curriculum that correlates with PA common core standards.
- Beginning 2020-2021 school year, we will be utilizing some of the same learning platforms that our public cyber charter counterparts currently implement. This will provide NL students a multitude of different learning options. These include: AP courses, Honors courses, variation of courses within each content area, elementary electives, MS/HS electives, 3 languages, career electives, and credit recovery course options.
- NL Teachers offer homework help Monday-Friday in Room 50 from 230-330 pm. In addition, Teachers are accessible for one on one instruction if necessary (based on individual teachers schedules and availability). Students are encouraged to interact with their online peers, as well as, their teachers on a regular basis.
- V3 is a flexible, self-paced program that can be done anywhere, at any time. Students are not restricted to a certain time of the day that they must be online. Students are in complete control of their own learning, but must hand work in before scheduled due dates.
- We offer a dedicated virtual coordinator, school administers, and school counselors to all students.
- Each student receives a laptop and is provided with online technical support as well as device technical support.
- If a V3 student decides to return to traditional "brick and mortar" instruction, we will provide a smooth transition.
- Students may still participate in ALL Northern Lebanon School District activities at each building level, as well as, participate in graduation ceremonies, receive a Northern Lebanon High School Diploma, & compete in district athletics.
Tarah Gross, Virtual Coordinator
THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
We are in the process of updating. We appreciate
your patience. If you have questions pertaining to our
current school year (2019-2020), please click on the link below.